ACES – Student Member
Engagement Australia – Student Member
Golden Key International Honour Society – Lifetime Member
IAPWE – Business Member
PRIA – Student Member
TASA – Student Member
Australasian Council for Undergraduate Research (ACUR)
Abstract for 20 minute spoken presentation made at The Fifth Australasian Conference of Undergraduate Research (ACUR) 2016
Student Psychological Society (SPS)
An internal publication of CQUniversity, Australia.
Sheena is the Editor-in-Chief of the official publication for the SPS in 2018 (SPSQuarterly).
- The publication goes out to more than 2000 Faculty and Student of CQUniversity, Australia, and is reviewed by the Head of Psychology prior to release.
SPS Newsletter 2016-17 Articles
Mackie, SB 2016, ‘An emerging trend in interdisciplinary research and today’s psychology students’, Student Psychological Society (SPS) Newsletter 2016, no. 2, pp. 11-12.
Mackie, SB 2016, ‘An emerging global trend is combining psychology and sociology to bridge research gaps’, Student Psychological Society (SPS) Newsletter 2016, no. 3, pp. 12-13.
Mackie, SB 2017, ‘Staying safe in cyber-space and on campus’, SPS Psych News, Student Psychological Society (SPS), no. 1, pp. 4-6.
Music & singing articles
Currently available for viewing online:
- How to sing covers: 8 lesson mini course
- Practical tips on voice care for singers
- Breathing for singing
- The essential guide to learning a song
- A singer’s guide to Chakras and vocalising